Consumer Advice Service

The Citizens Advice Consumer Helpline and Consumer Energy Helpline.

Funded by the Department for Business and Trade and part of the Trading Standards service the staff in our call centers give you practical and impartial advice on:

  • how to resolve your consumer problem
  • tell you the law which applies to your situation
  • pass information about complaints on to Trading Standards (you can’t do this yourself)